Phone: (610) 272-5888



Phone: (610) 272-5888

Licensed Mortgage Broker

Privacy & Security
Terms of Use



What Special Situations Require You to Supply Additional Information?

Lenders will require some applicants to supply additional information. Check the list below to see if any of these situations apply to you.

Q. Are you self-employed or work on a commissioned basis?

A. You'll need to bring your federal tax forms for the past two years, along with a current year-to-date profit and loss statement.

Q. Are you separated or divorced?

A. You'll have to bring a copy of your divorce decree and separation agreement, plus documentation on any alimony or child support payments you are required to make. If you're receiving alimony or child support and want it to be considered as income, you'll need proof of this income (such as the clerk of court's history of payments or canceled checks for the past 12 months).

Q. Are you including pension, disability, social security, or any form of public assistance benefits with your income?

A. Bring a copy of an award certificate or a check from the issuing agency.

Q. Do you have a bankruptcy, a foreclosure, or any judgments against you over the past seven years?

A. Bring information on the proceedings. Information on bankruptcies should include a copy of the bankruptcy discharge and schedule of both debts and assets. Judgments against you should include an attorney's letter that discusses the outcome of the proceedings.

Q. Are you applying for a Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Loan?

A. Bring your DD214 Form (discharge papers) or your certificate of eligibility.

Q. Are you applying for a Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan?

A. Bring along a photo identification card, such as a driver's license. You may also need to bring your Social Security card (if your Social Security card number is not on your photo ID).






Centre Square Funding Associates is an Equal Opportunity Housing Lender.